Friday, August 17, 2007

Here is That List of Animals I Hope to see in Alaska

Did you know that I am going to Alaska? If not, you can find more Information about that here. Because Alaska is located close to the top of the planet it has numerous kinds of animals, most of which are not available to us here at the regular part of the planet. For organizational and personal reasons I have made a list of the animals I hope to see in Alaska. It follows:

  • Penguin
  • PanserbjØrn
  • Inuit
  • Baby Seal
  • Regular Seal
  • Navy Seal
  • Pokemon
  • Eskimo
  • Gazelle
  • Mammoth
  • Kitten
  • Moby Dick

I may or may not add to this list. I may or may not be able to give you much Information in the coming week due to the unavailability of internet in Alaska. (Alaska's internet deficiency is directly proportional to its biodiversity. Now you know.)

No comments: